Palace Tours, is committed to maintaining the privacy of personal information that you provide to us when using our websites. We may make content or services from other web sites owned by Palace Tours luding:
Palace Tours may change this policy by updating this page.This policy is effective from 14 December 2019
GDPR- General Data Protection Regulation
New GDPR rules took effect in May 2018. We keep your name and email address secure on MailChimp and we rely on your consent to this.
This means that you agree to let us: Transfer contact information to MailChimp and store it in our MailChimp account; Send you this newsletter and membership-related & marketing emails from our MailChimp account; Track your interactions for email marketing purposes.
Here is our promise to our individual customers:
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in the proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, or are required by law.
- Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
- We will attempt to keep customer files complete, up-to-date, and accurate. We will tell our customers how and where to conveniently access their information (except when we’re prohibited by law) and how to notify us about errors which we will promptly correct.
WHAT WE COLLECT
When you register, and at other times, we may collect personally identifiable information from you that may include:
- Name and gender and date of birth
- Your journey details and requirements.
- Facts about your computer.
- Contact information including email address, mobile phone number and telephone number.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests and details about the kinds of train products you are interested in.
Web Site Usage Information
We automatically collect Ip addresses and web site usage information from you when you visit our website. This information helps us evaluate how our visitors and customers use our website and navigate our website on an aggregate basis, including the number and frequency of visitors and customers to each web page, and the length of their visits.
What we do with this information
We may use information in the following ways:
- Internal record keeping.
- Placing bookings with third party providers.
- Taking payment for booking.
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information.
- To send you email notifications about our new or existing products and services, special offers, or to otherwise contact you.
- To enhance existing features or develop new features, products and services.
- To allow us to personalize the content and advertising that you and others see based on personal characteristics or preferences.
- We may combine the information that we collect from you on http://www.palacetours.com and other sites owned by Travel Buss inc. with information that you provide to us in connection with your use of our other products, services and web site.
We may disclose and use personally identifiable information in special circumstances where we, in good faith, believe that the law requires us to do so.
The personally identifiable information we collect about you is stored in a limited access server. We have out in place suitable managerial , electrical and physical procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
We employ cookies to help visitors and customers move faster through our site. A cookie is a string of information that is sent by a web site and stored on your hard drive or temporarily in computer's memory.cookies help us understand how visitors use the site. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our websites in order to tailor them better to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and the data is anonymous.
The data collected is aggregated and anonymous – we cannot use it to personally identify you or track individual behaviour.
Cookies can also allow web applications to respond to you as an individual and remember your preferences. By doing this, the web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
A cookie does not gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Internet based Transfers
By browsing Palace Tours websites and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
Comments and Questions